UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Breaking! Nollywood Loses Another Gem In Lina Okorolu



The Nigeria movie industry, Nollywood as lost yet another gem in the person of Lina Joseph a.k.a Lina Okorolu. The beautiful Igbo born actress is a popular face in most of the wave making TV series as well as few home videos.

national Enquirer gathered reliably that, the happily married talented thespian left the shores of this world in the twilight of 2017, December 31st, 2016 after what family members termed, ‘’after a brief illness’’ Lina Okorolu has featured in soap opera such as Emerald, Echoes, Seekers to mention but a few. 



According to one of her family members,  Michael Odaguzo who released a dirge to extol her good nature, ‘’am short of words till this moment.. I only left you for a few days, but never saw this coming, I wish I was with you at the last moments. My number one Nollywood star, my sister, my flesh and blood... My beauty queen, it pains me that I would never see you anymore but God knows best.. You have always supported me, I had issues when I was to sit for WAEC. You stood up and supported me all through.. You left at new years eve, DECEMBER 31st just some few minutes to new year. You have always been there for me my beautiful sister.. There would never be a new year celebration to me, because that is when you left us... I know right now you are with daddy, I wish you heaven at last and may your soul rest in the bosom of the Lord. LINA JOSEPH OKORONU (ODAGUZO).. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...