UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Saturday 24 September 2016

"What We Sacrificed For Our Children"- Omotola

Super star actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde revealed what she and her pilot husband, Capt. Mathew Ekeinde went through to make sure their children got the best of time growing up. 

According to the beautiful mother of four adorable children who's one of the panelists at the on-going Lagos & The Woman Conference in Lagos monitored by National Enquirer, it took her and the ever-busy pilot-husband a great deal of understanding to cater for the well-being of their children. 

"My husband is strictly maternal, I've said this before and it almost become a scandal on us but that's the fact, what a woman needs in life is to marry the right man, I've been married for 20years now but I wouldn't have been in the marriage if I had married a wrong man, she said. 

On how they managed to train their children, the beautiful actress told the audience that, although the husband and herself were so busy to the extent that, they hardly saw each other sometime, they [the couple) took a life-time decision to make sure one of them was always home with the children whatever what the professional situation demanded. 

Yes, it was tough taking care of the children growing up because my husband and I were both very busy then, we however came to a conclusion that, one of the parents must be around for the children.

We held a meeting where we agreed that, whatever jobs anyone of us must get should favour having one parent at home for our children's welfare, so before I got any job, I'll make sure I cross check with my husband's work schedule so as not to clash and he was also liaising with his employer every time, she told the colourful audience today. 

National Enquirer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...