UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Thursday 8 September 2016

Funke Akindele Begs Fans For Prayers, Says, " I Want To Give Birth This Year"





Sensational comic actress and newest bride who sealed a secret wedding with her new beau, Abdulrasheed Bello a.k.a JJC Skillz on her birthday has come out openly to beg her fans for prayers for the blessing of fruit of the womb.
The creatively dynamic and successful actress took to social media and appealed to fans and friends to consider the pains she's going through before passing any judgement on her decision.
In her words as monitored by National Enquirer, "i'm not shy to say this......
PLS DONT IGNORE

You all know  I, Funke Akindele Jenifa has been
Married for a while now without any issue. Some have even laughed at me, insulted me, judged me without knowing the pains I go through. I put up every effort in entertaining my fans and Nigerians at large, I made you laugh and some would even say I've inspired them in one way or the other. Now I'm In another Man's house. Pls Always Put me In Your Prayers. I pray this year 2016 will not pass me by. I will not only give birth, but I will give birth safe and sound. As You write AMEN to this prayer, May God Answer all your hidden prayers. Pls why not write Amen?
Why not share this posts for others to say amen?
Your AMEN is so powerful. Type Amen on my behalf.
Even when i'm not happy, i still put up a smile face. just for you my lovers, my fans. i love you all......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...