UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Lady Gaga Inspired Woman Makes Bra, Skirt Combo From Donated Pubic Hair

You may remember the woman who became a worldwide sensation after making a dress out of Skittles, well now she’s taken dress design to a whole new level… Sarah Louise Bryan has now made a skirt and top outfit made entirely from human pubic hair, reports The Mirror. According to Sarah, the ensemble is mainly made-up of other people’s pubic hair, which they donated to her ‘project’ after she reached out on social media and received thousands of responses. I decided to make another design following the Skittles dress, I wanted to beat Lady Gaga’s meat dress. I wanted to beat her at the title of most disgusting dress so [asked] for pubic hair on Twitter. She revealed she spent the last six months working on the dress and was forced to wear gloves, plus a face and eye mask after she started gagging while making it. Grim. I set to work with my eye mask, breathing mask and thickest gloves I could find, because who wants to eat pubic hair? I thought of the design because of how gross it is. I thought what would be the worst thing to have on your dress. But it won’t stop there – Sarah already has plans to design even more disgusting outfits. She added: I love creating wearable art from things no-one else would think of. I pride myself in being the first in the world to create something so unique. I got a lot of abuse on Twitter following this project, but that just drives me so much more. You can see more of Sarah’s designs on her Facebook page, www.Facebookcom/sarahlouisebryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...