UBA... Make is simple!

From EnquirerMag Website

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Help! This French Man Kidnapped 6 Year Old Pupil In Abuja


The alleged Court judgement

Mitchelle and Xavier

Frank...
Help! This French Man Kidnapped 6 Year Old Pupil In Abuja

A young woman, Mitchelle Nwakalor Todd is presently in distress as her lover, a French National, Frank Reymann who was on transfer from Bouygues headquarters in Paris has connived with some armed policemen to kidnap her 6 years old son, Xavier from school in Abuja. The expatriate, who used to work for Bouygues Nigeria Limited as a Civil Engineer lost his job with the multinational company on account of his reckless lifestyles including alleged dealings in drug usage among others. We learnt he also got another job with the RCC which he has lost again.

The extpatriate recently stormed a school situated at Citec Mbora Estate, Abuja in company of some armed policemen who presented a fake court judgement purported to have been gotten from a High court in Abuja and with the help of the policemen, the 6 years old innocent boy was given to him and we gathered Frank is planning to run away with him to France.

According to the young woman, Mitchelle who's so disturbed because the French National had threatened to run away with her son having used money to get judgement from the back door to have access to the little boy's custody', 'how can they get judgement without iunforming me of any court proceedings, this is someone who can't take care of himself, how will he take care of Xavier who's just 6 years and he's not used to him, please my voice needs to be heard right now, I need the intervention of security operatives and authorities before Frank left the country', she wails when she spoke to National Enquirer.

Tracing the genesis of their liaison, Mitchelle told National Enquirer that she met Frank in Abuja through a friend in 2005 when she came back from London and we dated for 4 years, during the courtship, we travelled together to France and he came to check on me severally in the UK too. it was when I went to visit him in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea in 2009 where he was on transfer that I got pregnant for him, he denied it at first and later accepted it when my mum asked me to come over to London.

According to Mitchelle, bubble burst when Frank started showing strange behaviours, 'I didn't get to know the type of person he is on time, it took me some time and the moment I realised he's so violent, womanises so much and I suspect he's into drugs, I offered to leave the house for him because we used to live together in Abuja, I love my life. So, we've been having a running battle since then, I have dragged him to the human rights office and also Womens' Right, WRAPA where our case is being attended to before he bribed some people to get a judgement from the back door to kidnap my son, she told us.

Investigating has begun on the 'fake' judgement they presented to the school and also we're closing in on the French National, as at the last check, a source disclosed to this office that, he might have found his way into one of the nation's multinational indigenous constructioin firms, Dantata & Sawoe again, and we're working round the clock to get the management involve in his illegal activities if he's truly working there.

Till date, Mitchelle does not know the whereabouts of Frank and may likely leave the country any moment from now with the innocent boy, we're appealing to everybody to help notify concerned authorities before things get out of hand.

Below is a detailed SoS message from Mitchelle :


''On Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016, I received a call from my son's school asking me to come over immediately because a man named Franck Reymann stormed into the school with armed policemen and court bailiff, presented a document asking the school to handover my 6 years old son, Xavier to them... But obviously the school insisted on waiting for my arrival. I called a lawyer immediately and we went to the school together. They presented me and my lawyer with a court document granting Xavier's dad, Franck Reymann, full unconditional custody of Xavier. I couldn't believe my eyes because I was never served any court proceedings nor informed. So my lawyer insisted we go to the Maitama High court where they got the backdoor judgement first. When we got there, we entered one office and met a man there, the bailif handed a file to my lawyer and explained the suitation. He said he understands my point of view but by law when an order like that is given, we have to obey first which I painfully did. And my poor little boy looked so terrified because of the armed police men, without saying a word, he kissed me and walked towards the man he calls uncle Franck,that was the last time I saw Xavier. What shocks me the most is we have a pending case at human rights office and we have had several meetings with them, so basically they are the ones handling our case...and I was the one that took the case there, when he forcefully abducted Xavier for 4 months in 2013/early 2014. I remember going to Bouygues Nigeria Limited's gate pleading to see my son, instead I was physically assaulted by the guards at the gate, including uniformed men... Pushing me to leave immediately or they will shoot my tyres. While all this was happening, Franck drove past with Xavier in the car and alsmost hit me with his car, I had to run aside immediately . I sent emails to the company's head office in Paris, went to the ministry of foreign affairs to report, sent countless emails to the French embassy, which of course I didn't get a reply. The only reply I got was from Bouygues headquarters in Paris and obviously he's been sacked by then, and when I figured no one was interested, then I went to human rights office.... And till today that case is still pending because Franck refused to appear for the last appearance. Now he is claiming he doesn't know my house or anything about me, so how did he find the school. I have called Franck on several occasions, even showed him my house, my shop and of course he also knows where my family lives. Oh I also forgot to mention I reported him at women's right office (WRAPA) end of 2011 because he seized Xavier's passport and threatened to leave the country with Xavier. When we got there, he told them he wants to take him to France for Christmas and he is assuring them that he will be back after Christmas and as soon as he gets back he will return Xavier to me and the passport, so the lawyers at WRAPA's office insisted we all sign an agreement stating he will be back January and will return the passport to me. When he got back, he brought Xavier to me, but refused to give me his passport till eventually got him kidnapped recently! So now I don't know where Franck lives or works, don't know if Xavier is still in Nigeria. I am totally devastated and need help in getting my Xavier back.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Idan Irawo Producer, Kunle Agboola Dies In US

The family of a media guru, record label owner and producer of a popular Yoruba programme, Idan Irawo has announced the death of their belov...